Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I think we got a better No.1 than Manuel Neuer !


Reports in Spain have claimed that Premier League champions United have agreed to pay Atletico a fee of €21million (£18.8m) to secure De Gea's services.
When questioned about potentially becoming one of the most expensive goalkeepers in history, De Gea replied: "It doesn't interest me, they are numbers, clauses, prices.
"The value that really counts is that which is shown on the pitch, not what they say your value is.
"Money is secondary, being so expensive is not something I like especially; I'm interested in what people think of me on the playing field."
Despite the fact he could be plying his trade at Old Trafford next season, De Gea admits he was rooting for champions Barcelona to win the UEFA Champions League final against United at Wembley last month.
He said: "(I supported) Barcelona (in the final), but without any special euphoria."

No comments:

Post a Comment